Rental facilities for public or family functions.
Dinsmore Community Hall
- Hall Phone: 846-2151
- Bookings: contact Village Office 306-846-2220
- Rental: $100/day
- Community Hall Facebook
- Main Street
- Carol Greuel - 306-846-2259
- Lynn Sawyer – 306-846-2262
- Hours – 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Wednesdays May to Oct After hours donating or shopping contact either Lynn or Carol
- Penny Masear
- Showers - $40
- Members - $40
- Non-Members - $75
- Phone: (306) 846-2188
- Has a nice school gym which can be booked for indoor activities throughout the year.
- The facility housing 2 curling ice surfaces, a three lane bowling alley and an artificial skating ice surface.
- There is a large kitchen and lobby area which has also been used to host family reunions, weddings, etc.
- The upstairs Mezzanine meeting area is used year round for Kinsmen/Kinette and Legion meetings as well as being rented to the public for various functions.
- There are 5 dressing rooms all with showers, which are also accessible upon request to campers in the summer making use of our free serviced campground facilities.
- Kelly Beattie 306-867-4205
Rink Mezzanine Rental:
- $150 rental fee due at the time of booking
- Reservation not held without rental fee
- Jodie Beattie Flath - 306-846-7077
- Laura Pajunen
- Contact: Jodie Beattie Flath
- Phone: 306-846-7077
King George Recreation Center
Rental and Catering Fees:
- Hall & grounds for weekend - $225.00
- Camping $15.00/day
- Meeting under 3 hours $50.00
- Meeting over 3 hours $100.00
- Catered meals
- $18.00/plate if served at the hall
- $21.00/plate if served outside the hall
- Contact Judy Lawes @ 306-846-4733 to book the hall or to cater a meal.
- Cody Broom
- Cory Dawe
- Les Dawe
- Justin Dawe (President)
- Kevin Jones
- Kurt Jones
- Kris Lawes
- Bev Ptolemy
- Sheila Ptolemy
- Judy Lawes (Secretary/Treasurer)
Content for class "clear" Goes Here