Dinsmore Memorial Arena
- President: Kelly Beattie 306-867-4205
- Arena Phone: 306- 846-2141
Like many Saskatchewan villages the hub of our recreation is our Arena.
- The facility was built in 1994 housing 2 curling ice surfaces, a three lane bowling alley and an artificial skating ice surface.
- There is a large kitchen and lobby area which has also been used to host family reunions, weddings, etc.
- The upstairs Mezzanine meeting area is used year round for Kinsmen/Kinette and Legion meetings as well as being rented to the public for various functions.
- There are 5 dressing rooms all with showers, which are also accessible upon request to campers in the summer making use of our free serviced campground facilities.
Arena Rental rates:
- Facility Rental $500/day
- Lobby Area & Bathroom $200/day
- Arena Kitchen $100/day
- Kitchen & Lobby Area $50/hr
- Kitchen only $25/hr
Rink Mezzanine Rental:
- Mezzanine Rental - $150/day ; $100/half day
- Rental fees due at the time of booking. Reservation not held without rental fee.
- For all facility rentals contact : Jodie Beattie Flath at 306-846-7077
- Ice Rental - $300/day or $75/hr
- For all ice-rental bookings contact Shanda Mann at 306-867-4522
- Laura Pajunen - 306-270-8001
- Anyone interested in starting League curling this year
Contact Jason Blackwell 306-846-2081 or Laura Pajunen 306-270-8001
- Anyone interested in starting Junior league curling
Contact Cheryl James 306-846-4552
Nominate Dinsmore – Kraft Hockeyville!
Dinsmore Bowling Alley
- Group Function Rental $35 per hour or $100 for 3 hours
- Rental Contact: Jodie Beattie Flath
- Phone: 306-846-7077
Dinsmore Minor Hockey
- President: Jason Sawyer 306-831-8712
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jodie Beattie Flath 306-846-7077
For minor hockey or specific team contact info. Please contact.
- Peewee Girls
Dinsmore Dynamos Sr. Hockey Club 2020:
- Friday, January 31 in Eston @ 830pm
- Saturday, February 1 in Dinsmore @8pm
- Sunday, Feb 9 in Eston @530 (if necessary)
- Feb 7 in Dinsmore vs Davidson @ 8pm
- Feb 14 in Davidson @730pm
- Feb 16 in Dinsmore @ 4pm (if necessary)