Clubs and Organizations
Alcoholics Anonymous - Dinsmore Group
- Friday evenings, 8 PM
- Dinsmore United Church.
- aasask.org - If you want to drink, that's your business; if you want to quit, it's ours!
Kinsmen, K40's & Kinette Clubs
- Kinsmen President: Lance Morrison 306-221-6590
- Meet 1st & 3rd Monday each month except July and August
- Kinette President: Melissa Bencharski 306-846-7555
- Meet 2nd Monday every month except July and August
- K40's President: Bob Thorpe 306-846-4411
- Meet 4th tues winter months Oct - Apr
Dinsmore and District Donation Drive
- Chairman - Dallas McDonald
- Secretary - Lousie Rolston
- Treasurer - Jeff Lawrence
- Dinsmore contact: Sue Christiansen
- Website: saskatoongirlguides.ca
Dinsmore Seniors Group
- Lynn Dutertre – 306-221-7953
- Showers - $40
- Members - $40
- Non-Members - $75
- 4th Tues each month, potluck supper after meeting
- Bingo's – Sat 2:00 p.m. Oct to May
- Play Shanghi rummy Thurs's 1:30 p.m.
- Birthday Party 1st Tues each month
Dinsmore and District Health Foundation
- Chairman: Dale Beattie
- Secretary Treasurer: Jim Main
- Orva Cameron – 306-846-2061
- Gloria Blumer – 306-846-4570
- Debbie Lonsberry – 306-846-2249
Other Clubs and Organizations
Buckhorn Club (Wildlife)
- Meetings held based on need.
- President - Colin Thomson
- Home - 306-846-4420
- Cell - 306-846-7197
- Secretary - Norm Bailey
- Home - 306-846-4410
- Cell - 306-831-5160
- Treasure - Evan Pajunen
- Cell - 306-220-4486
- Horn Nite - 1st Thursday of December
- Awards Night - 4th Sunday of January
- Fis Fry - 2nd Sunday of April
- Fire Arm Safety - Early April
Rack Shack Pool Hall & Coffee Shop
- Coffee Shop:
- Hours: 7:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Mon – Sat
- Pool Hall:
- Available upon request until Spring 2017
- Stay tuned for updated hours of operation
We generally have 2 sessions of 8 weeks of yoga, one in the fall & one early in the New Year.
This Fall session began on Monday October 3rd, 2016 and will go to December 5th.
- Mondays at 5:30 P.M. – Intermediate level at the school
- Mondays at 7:00 P.M. – Beginners/Gentle at the Seniors Hall.
- Drop ins welcome at $10/class.
- Contact Lorna at 306-846-7269 to register or for more information.
Content for class "clear" Goes Here